Hop in! Where you headed?

I aim this blog at Hitchhiking stories, obviously. However, you can take that in the 'poetic' sense, as we are 'snakes' in time and the asphalt rivers take us to many places, as well as 'places'..

PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ PREVIOUS PAGES..
.... occasionally my own 'Road' spurs me to use this blog to communicate with someone I've 'travelled with' who holds a special meaning to me.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

..Say a Prayer.. or think Positive Thoughts about Nowlin

Nowlin is going in for Aortic Aneurism Surgery next Tuesday at 6AM.
You remember him, Laura, from Big Lots.... and he and his friend Mike were at the deaf picnic we went to. I met him and Mike just a few minutes ago here at Borders Books. It's a serious surgery. I really enjoy running into him and mike as they are friendly and I get to practice my SL.

He and Mike are always looking for women, so I told them about Jillians in Seattle.. Mike took down the address and phone number. I showed them on Google Map where it is, so after Nowlin's surgery they can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment