Hop in! Where you headed?

I aim this blog at Hitchhiking stories, obviously. However, you can take that in the 'poetic' sense, as we are 'snakes' in time and the asphalt rivers take us to many places, as well as 'places'..

PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ PREVIOUS PAGES..
.... occasionally my own 'Road' spurs me to use this blog to communicate with someone I've 'travelled with' who holds a special meaning to me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Finally got a beautiful House on my "Hitchhiking journey".
 So far so Good. View of a lake and Mount Rainier. 2 decks. a Patio. and a back sitting area.
Thinking about an Endless Pool soon.
I think we have a bunch of Bald Eagles in the neighborhood!
So much better than renting, Maybe I'll still find someone to share it with, but I'm getting picky.








































































    















No comments:

Post a Comment